The Borrelia IgM ViraChip is a protein microarray suited for the qualitative detection of IgM antibodies against specific Borrelia species antigens in human serum.
As a miniaturized immunoblot based on an enzyme immunoassay, the Borrelia ViraChip IgM uses purified specific native antigens of Borellia afzelii (Pko) and Borrelia burgdorferi senso stricto as well as recombinant VIsE.
The Borrelia ViraChip IgM Test Kit is composed of 96 single breakable wells placed on a standard microtitre plate. the test procedure can be performed with common ELISA processors. The ViraChip software controls the entire process including the analysis of the test results.
- 96-well ELISA plate format with single breakable wells
- Fully automated processing and analysis
- Walk-away function
- 96 results within 4 hours
- Antigen triplets for increased diagnostic safety
- Four integrated control types according to Rili-BAK and ZLG Recommendations
- Antigens and evaluation criteria conform with DIN and MIQ